There is no questioning the fact that most people believe they receive inadequate customer service from most companies today. Good service is one of the most important factors that determines customer satisfaction and loyalty and the goal of LG customer service is to meet the needs of its customers. LG is dedicated to creating electronic products that enrich the lives of their customers and offer the best solutions through constant modernization. Refrigerators, Washing Machines, TVs, Air Conditioners, cooking appliances and Audio devices are part of LG’s portfolio, which helps customers live better. LG Electronics has been concentrating on developing innovative products worldwide to meet the unique lifestyle of every consumer.
LG Customer Service is solely focused on providing their customers with the best appliance service experience possible. If you have an issue with an LG product, it’s essential to book an appointment with LG customer service as soon as possible, as failing to do so could lead to huge damage and financial loss. This brings us to the services rendered by LG Service; In Home and Carry-In service. When it comes to both services, LG has no rivalry in delivering quality and effective service.
“Though technology is evolving rapidly, the fundamental qualities of great customer service remain the same, only the way it is delivered keeps on changing and LG Service is adapting to these changes proactively”, says Mr. Park Keong-Taek, Service Manager, LG Electronics West Africa Operations.
Customer Information Centre
LG Service managed by its authorized distributor Fouani maintains all services and of LG Products in Nigeria with several service centres across the nation. For In-Home service, LG boast of a competent customer information centre who works 9am – 5pm Mondays to Saturdays and ensure all customers are being attended to via a toll-free Number – 080098115454 and also entertain customer support via WhatsApp on 08058899908. Customers can also receive timely information and maintenance or troubleshooting guide to help avoid service issues, along with tips to get the most from their LG devices via We’re here to support you | LG Nigeria
Insurance on LG Products
With the ever-changing tech world we live, customers are buying and gifting new gadgets and electronics more often than ever. Plus, many of these items are a big investment. It’s important to make sure new home electronics are covered with electronics insurance.
In addressing issues around damaged LG products due to mishandling, fire incidents or any other risks associated with electronics products, LG insurance cover is part of Fouani Nigeria’s efforts at sustaining LG products of which customer is required to bear 20 percent of the repair cost while Zenith Insurance will cover the remaining 80 per cent.
The insurance covers fire and accidental damage to LG household electronics for 12 months effective from the date the insurance is activated while the damaged product will be repaired or replaced based on Fouani’s assessment.
All LG product comes with 2-year warranty and a further 10-year warranty on compressor of Refrigerator, Direct Drive Motor of Washing Machine, Inverter Compressor of Air Conditioner, Dual Inverter Compressor & Motor of Dryer and Inverter Magnetron of Microwave Oven. Warranty period starts from the date of purchase and LG Electronics guarantees free repair service to its products within the warranty period through its Authorized Service Centers. The warranty covers only the defaults, manufacturing or quality problems. Any damage link to external factors such as: Bad manipulations, in case of fire, lightning, improper use, unstable voltage or any other factor is not covered under warranty.
LG – The Korean Brand
Most consumers tend to think all products from brands appear to originate from China which is the home for mass consumer products. However, LG Products are made in Korea making it a clear differentiating factor when it comes to innovation and durability. LG has no affinity with any Chinese brand and has carved a niche in eco-friendly products which is rare in other brand and energy saving – suitable for every home.
Leave a comment